Saturday, December 26, 2009

Merry Christmas and a happy Boxing Day!

Alright, well people, it's officially my first Boxing day home. I've celebrated thus far by going to Salt Lake to move a piano and playing some football in the snow. Sounds pretty ideal to me. As for Christmas itself, there were plenty of good times had. Definitely didn't enjoy much basketball, except for the Lakers/Cavs game where the "Akron Hammer" (aka Lebron James) smacked Kobe up and down the court. Pretty tasty stuff. I did want to hit on one thing. On Christmas Eve, I had to work for about four hours. I'm okay with that. I would have probably just spent those four hours on my butt anyway so it was good to rake in some money for it. I did find it pretty pathetic how many people's lives are so lonely or boring that they decide to call into a company and either yell at us or complain or something like that. Somebody must be in quite a sad situation if they're willing to do that on Christmas eve. Oh well, definitely worth the money I earned since I didn't have to put up with too much. Hope you all had a very Merry Christmas and those who didn't, I hope you can find the truth so that you can next year! Go Trojans in the Emerald Bowl tonight! Out...

No comments:

Post a Comment