Monday, December 21, 2009

The Big Opener

Alright my people in I've-got-nothing-better-to-do-with-my-life land. I'm officially opening up the blog for good. What will I post here? Who knows. Will anybody follow it? Do I really care if anybody does? Answer to those two questions....big fat no. As of right now, we've got one crazy week ahead and it is off to a great start thus far. Jim Rome was hitting the big debate of the day...to take or to run? Not football, not the big playoff implications going on throughout the NFL or the early bowl season getting underway. He was amid heated discussion about whether to let Vinnie Mac take another shot at Jungle Glory....errrrr telling all those "Raggedy Ann's and Andy's" that he's the "Bottle on the top shelf". Way to be. Unfortunately, I got to work and didn't get to hear what happened. If anybody's got some insight for me, lemme know. I was highly anticipating that call.
Using the Rome Jungle system, I will be monitoring any and all posts on this blog and if you don't have a legit take, I'm gonna have to run you. Your posts must make my blog better and if they don't, I'm gonna have to run you. Plain and simple. So, bring it on. Let's get some good takes on here. Doesn't matter if it's sports, news, politics, celebs, whatever. Bring it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment