Sunday, May 9, 2010

Feliz Dia de Madre!

Well, for those who are still reading my posts, I apologize for the long absence. Between finals, work, and my lack of desire to maintain a blog, I just haven't gotten around to posting more worthless information. I did come across a really weird site that would probably be just as productive if not moreso called... www.omnomnomnom.com. This is courtesy of my brother who called me just to tell me about it. This website makes you excited to go to one of those free iPod or laptop sites and complete 50 offers and give up your credit card number to get it. Anyways, that's your useless garbage for now. I would like to wish all the mothers out there a most wonderful Mother's Day. You know who you are and you are all more than deserving of everything positive that happens to you today. Gimme a Quad Yeah for the weekend! If you see a Mother on the streets today, be sure to bust Knucks with them and blow it up! Knuckles and high fives to all! Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment